We can undertake database-driven application development in various magnitude, from server-side software, hybrid mobile and server application to sensor system development. We can combine different systems to work together, from complete integration using single database or API using web service. We also have experience developing single-sign-on capability across different systems.
Applications for all platforms
We can develop applications for various platform either in isolation or in combination to create a full-fledge system.
We develop database-driven, HTML5-compliant web applications accessible through web browsers. Our cloud-based or on-premise solution is carefully picked from open-source technologies to suit your needs in order to make it practical to be used and maintained.
- Business Processing System
- Content Management System
- Real-time Data Dashboard
- Reporting & Analytics Panel
- Settings Control Panel
- Document Upload & Viewing System
Our iOS & Android mobile development service can be done natively using Android Studio and XCode, or through cross-development approach using React Native to deliver an effective mobile user experience, from simple reference app, to advanced mobile tracker and interactive games.
- Static reference mobile applications
- Mobile applications with server-hosted database
- Apps utilizing Smartphone sensors (GPS, Camera, Audio etc)
- Mobile casual and interactive games
- Responsive web page for mobile viewing
We can develop and integrate remote Adruino/Raspberry Pi devices through 3G or WiFi connection and link them to create an Internet-Of-Things system. Access your sensors and controllers remotely and control them over the internet.
- Remote monitoring sensors like temperature, humidity, light etc
- Send instructions over 3G to operate devices remotely
- GPS tracking to track movements of objects/vehicles
- QR/Barcode code scanning for distributed scanning and centralized processing
Our solution includes running your application locally on the computers using purpose-built desktop software. We develop using Microsoft Visual Studio to deliver a seamless desktop application experience.
- Triggering system for manufacturing lines
- Billing & POS system
- PC Management System (Cybercafe Management)
- Offline system with data sync capabilities with online servers
A-la-carte software often poses inefficiency problems, needing integration to enable seamless experience like a single-sign-on capability, consistent User Interface Design and accessing all different data in one place. We can help you with our System Integration and Data Migration to integrate your different system to enhance your application experience.
- Service-oriented-architecture setup for different system integration
- Single-Sign-On (SSO) capabilites accross different systems
- Single application pulling data from different databases
- Online-Analytical-Processing (OLAP) for centralized data analysis
- Data warehousing and archiving
Your project will be in good hands
We follow best practices in project management with clear documentation and tracebility methods to ensure consistent quality throughout out projects.
We work closely with our clients to ensure smooth exchange of requirements and deliverables.
Using routines built into our process, we communicate not just the project progress, but also emerging challenges to timeline and budget
Our development team is headed by a project manager along with a software analyst and a business analyst to ensure all requirements are captured and properly documented.
Our project management software tracks specific deviation from planned timeline.
Big projects often involve complex processes and partner involvements, therefore a clear black and white document is crucial to ensure smooth exchange of responsibilities.
Our range of documents include software design to help clients or their developers to maintain our application themselves.
Our development lifecycle is based on standards defined in various frameworks to ensure we follow the best practices. Our checklists and steps are based on international standards, which will prove crucial especially in large-scale projects.
We apply these standards en route to our ISO 9001 certification.